Partial denture of the lower jaw before and after
- The patient is a 62 -year-old woman with bad periodontitis and teeth that had to be removed especially from the lower front area.
A bridge of the upper jaw made with implants (the whole jaw) implants in the mouth and ready to go
- The patient is a 65 –year-old man that has had a bridge of the upper jaw that was lost due to bad periodontitis. The whole jaw was redeveloped and treated with implants.
- The picture also shows that the teeth can be coloured as wished to make them look normal. The gum line has”brown stains” reflecting the earlier situation with the patient’s own teeth.
A full jaw bridge of the upper jaw and an eight tooth bridge at the front part of the lower jaw - plaster models and ready to go
- The patient is a 70 –year-old man with a bad malocclusion due to periodontitis.
- The clinical picture taken immediately after installing the bridges. Therefore a small amount of white cement can be seen at the gum line.
- The colour of the teeth has been done tooth by tooth to match the initial situation. The teeth were made slightly yellowish according to the patient’s wishes so as not to have other people notice that the teeth are new.
Full jaw bridge implant of the top jaw made with implants
- The patient is an 82 –year-old woman, who wanted beautiful, white teeth.
Bridge of four front teeth made with implants
- The patient is a 37 –year-old man, who had lost his front teeth in a moped accident abroad
- In the first small picture the implants in the mouth with healing caps in place, in the second the temporary removable partial denture
- In the After-image the crown implants in place.
Ceramic bridge 21-23 (three teeth)
- The patient is a 60 –year-old man
- Hard to notice when the colouring is skillfully done tooth by tooth.
Whitening and laminates on four top-front teeth (before and after)
- The patient is a 19 –year-old girl.
- A developmental disorder in the enamel that wished to have repaired and yellowish teeth possibly due to medication received as a child.
- The enamel damages of the lower jaw no longer bothered the patient after bleaching so the laminates were only done on the upper teeth dd.12-21 and d.23.
Ceramic bridge eight bottom-front teeth
- The patient is a 65 –year-old woman.
Ceramic bridge dd.13-21
- The patient is an 86 –year-old man
- The work took into account the patient’s malocclusion and colour of own teeth. The patient did not wish for bleaching.
Calls from the landline: 8.21 c/call + 5.9 c/min
Calls from mobile phones: 8.21 c/min + 16.9 c/min
During vacations our center for appointments is open mon-fri at 9–13
Our booking service is closed 9-15.7.2018. During the summer holiday 1.7-5.8 our web booking system is not in use but you can call for appointments by phone. During the holidays we only do acute treatments a few days in july.
You can find us in Punavuori, Helsinki. You can find our exact contact information and location on the map here. We are a dental clinic that is easy to come to.